Friday, August 31, 2007

Illusion

Here I am, sitting in the shadows... of my own dreams. I am trying to hide in here, hiding from the world, from people, from myself. And thus, from the shadows, I am trying to observe the world around me, and see if it means anything to me, if I mean anything to it.

But as it seems from here, the world doesn't even exist. Its just an illusion, a kaleidoscope of illusions in fact. I see people, and yet they don't see me, I hear them talk, but its not me they are talking to, I feel them around, but they don't even notice me.

And yet again, a doubt creeps in, is it the world thats an illusion? Or, is it me? Is it that the world doesn't notice me? Or, is it that I am oblivious to it? I try to probe into myself to find out the answers, but I can't. How can I? I have been sitting here hiding from myself. I try to return, to the world, to myself. I emerge from the shadows, looking around for myself, hoping that he would be looking for me too. But...

No comments: